How to send e-mail to all powwow attendees?
Thread poster: Mirjam Garber
Mirjam Garber  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:55
French to German
+ ...
Aug 31, 2003

Hello,

I'm about to send out the maps of how to get to the place where we're going to meet, when, where to find rooms etc. How do I send this information (pdf files) to everybody that wants to come?

Direct link Reply with quote

Steffen Pollex  Identity Verified
English to German
+ ...
Thank you, Miriam Aug 31, 2003

No need to do so (sending huge PDF files), as to me. I have everything organised: route map, hotel booked etc. Will be there on Friday already and figure out where to go. I f you could, please, send me the address of the place...

Mobile 0170-2145-955

TIA
Steffen

[Edited at 2003-08-31 08:45]

Mirjam Garber  Identity Verified
French to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Just posted all the information Aug 31, 2003

Hi Steffen,
I just posted all the information. You should also have it in your inbox by now. Very good internet address for finding where to go and how is: www.stadtplandienst.de.
See you on Saturday then!

Steffen Pollex  Identity Verified
English to German
+ ...
Steht ja schon alles auf der Powwow-Seite, Aug 31, 2003

also sollten wir zurechtkommen. Bin ja auch in Moskau nicht verloren gegangen, und das ist mindestens fünfmal so groß wie München. Oder in der kasachischen Steppe (sieben Mal so groß wie Deutschland).

Also bis demnächst..

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

How to send e-mail to all powwow attendees?

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs