Canada
Local time: 01:46
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...

Jun 6, 2004

Good day, everyone!
PW 550 - South Stormont
That's mine! I'm just north of the four-oh-one, i.e., not far from the St Lawrence Seaway, on a large lot with a big shade tree for you to set up your tent, have a BBQ and a drinkie-poo, and enjoy a beautiful confire under the stars.
Come one, come all! Please sign up (if you intend to come, that is!) Drop me a line for detailed directions.
Hope to see you there!
Nancy...
See more
Good day, everyone!
PW 550 - South Stormont
That's mine! I'm just north of the four-oh-one, i.e., not far from the St Lawrence Seaway, on a large lot with a big shade tree for you to set up your tent, have a BBQ and a drinkie-poo, and enjoy a beautiful confire under the stars.
Come one, come all! Please sign up (if you intend to come, that is!) Drop me a line for detailed directions.
Hope to see you there!
Nancy

http://www.proz.com/powwow/550
Collapse

00000000 (X)
00000000 (X)
English to French
+ ...
Typo Jun 6, 2004

NancyLynn wrote:

Good day, everyone!
PW 550 - South Stormont
Hope to see you there!
Nancy

http://www.proz.com/powwow/550[/quote]

I imagine you mean "bonfire". I wish I could be there. Have fun!

Esther

NancyLynn
NancyLynn
Canada
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...

TOPIC STARTER
Bonfire, right! Jun 6, 2004

LOL
Esther, maybe you are closer than you think!
Besides, I won't kick you off the land at sunrise...;-)
And even if I were such a cold-hearted blister, you would not have far to go to enjoy one of the many beautiful provincial parks along the St Lawrence, stretching over to the north shore of Lake Ontario at Kingston. Or across the International bridge, you would find yourself in upstate New York. Or travel 3/4 hour east, and enjoy the hustle and bustle of gorgeous Montreal,
... See more
LOL
Esther, maybe you are closer than you think!
Besides, I won't kick you off the land at sunrise...;-)
And even if I were such a cold-hearted blister, you would not have far to go to enjoy one of the many beautiful provincial parks along the St Lawrence, stretching over to the north shore of Lake Ontario at Kingston. Or across the International bridge, you would find yourself in upstate New York. Or travel 3/4 hour east, and enjoy the hustle and bustle of gorgeous Montreal, from where it's a hop, skip and a jump to Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire...
Venture out! summer is sooo short...
Nancy
Collapse

Vladimir Dubisskiy
Vladimir Dubisskiy
United States
Local time: 00:46
Member (2001)
English to Russian
+ ...
wow.. too far from my Lotus Land Jun 6, 2004

Yes, it's too far from Vancouver for me to come to warm my bones near your fire)) However, my cheers will be there with you as well as (probably) a part of my spirit.

Have fun!

[Edited at 2004-06-06 21:17]

00000000 (X)
00000000 (X)
English to French
+ ...
Too close... in time Jun 7, 2004

I'd love to attend but I really have to go to Ottawa on July 16 (returning the following day to the Jersey Shore) and I can't bring myself to drive 1,500 kilometers two weeks in a row.

Warm regards,
Esther

NancyLynn
NancyLynn
Canada
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...

TOPIC STARTER
bones...fire, bonfire, LOL Jun 7, 2004

You're so punny, Vladimir!
Sorry you can't come make us laugh in person (this time), but we'll certainly raise a glass to you... three hours earlier!:-)

Nancy

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

9 July, near Cornwall, Ontario

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »