Mobile menu

Powwow en Bolivia (?)
Thread poster: David Jessop

David Jessop  Identity Verified
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 19, 2004

Recently, I received the go-ahead for a Powwow en La Paz (Thank you Henry). However, only one other person has signed up and I suspect that person will not be attending as he has not responded to my emails and has not posted anything after his initial expression of interest. What do I do in the case that nobody else signs up? Do I attend by myself and share my translation techniques with myself? Do I cancel it at some point? I really had hoped that some people would sign up but understand that there are not many freelance translators in Bolivia (I may be the only member presently living in this country.) Any thoughts?

Direct link Reply with quote

Parrot  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:21
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ... Jul 19, 2004

"If five people express interest, the event is on".

You are not the only member living in Bolivia.

[Edited at 2004-07-19 01:44]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow en Bolivia (?)

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs