Inviting Indians especially Delhites to Powwow at Gurgaon!
Thread poster: PRAKAASH

PRAKAASH  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 06:17
Member (2007)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Aug 17, 2004

Dear Fellow Translators and outsourcers,

A powwow meet is being organised by Ms. Geeta and some other initiaters in Gurgaon, Delhi, India on September 11. I feel this event will be important and a vital one for translators and agencies regarding discussion of translation related issues in India.

I call upon all experienced and fresh translators, young guys and girls, to join this meet. I'd like to call especially those ones, who are living in Delhi or nearby Delhi. Gurgaon is nearby Delhi. I feel all Chopras, Guptas, Sharmas, Jains, Goyals etc. Delhites are getting my words and will help in making this event a grand and successful one. Please unite on this occasion as it'll be fruitful for both translators and agencies. You may contact organisers or me personally via powwows' details page or my email id
gita_madhu@yahoo.com,
motso@yahoo.com
prakaasharmaa@rediffmail.com
Calling all Indian Translators and Agencies to unite at one place i.e. Gurgaon!
PRAKAASH
Freelance Transltor of Nepali, Hindi, Sanskrit and English to four of the same languages
+977 56 530738

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 02:47
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moving the thread Aug 17, 2004

to Powwow Organizers forum

Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Inviting Indians especially Delhites to Powwow at Gurgaon!

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs