Mobile menu

Powwow is over: now how do I post report, pics...?
Thread poster: Carolina Mendez

Carolina Mendez  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:20
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 6, 2005

On Nov 5 Caracas, Venezuela Powwow took place.
We had a great time and went over all topics on the proposed agenda.
Now, how do I post report and pics taken at the event?
Is there a feature to mark who really attended and who did not?
In terms of Brownies, when do I get mine and when do attendants get theirs?
I appreciate all your prompt help on this matter.
Carolina Mendez

Direct link Reply with quote

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:20
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Report function Nov 6, 2005

as far as I remember it usually takes 24h after the powwow date when the Submit Report and Submit pics functions show up on the powwow page. Only then you - and other participants will be able to submit their reports. Also, you as the organizer will see the tab to record attendance - it is your job to fill in names and user ID of all attendants, browniz will be added based on this list.

Not sure now if it was 24h and why, but I know that there is this delay. Wait patiently and check the PW page!

Russell Jones  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:20
Member (2004)
Italian to English
Non-platinum? Nov 6, 2005

When I found myself organising a Powwow by default after the original proposer withdrew but before I was a Platinum member, I had to submit a support request. Henry gave me special authority. This was over two years ago; not sure if it still applies.

Carolina Mendez  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:20
English to Spanish
+ ...
18 hours later Nov 7, 2005

Thank you for your comments. It was only after 18 hours of the powwow that it was closed. Then I was able to add my report and attendance to the meeting.
This morning, the 2,000 BrowniZ were already added to my account.
The report still needs to be reviewed to make it public.
It will all be ready soon.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow is over: now how do I post report, pics...?

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs