Daniela Zambrini  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:57
Member (2005)
English to Italian
+ ...
Dec 3, 2006

Hi,
I'm organising a Powwow in Palermo at the end of January http://www.proz.com/powwow/1095

I clearly remember that Powwow banners used to be visible at the top of Proz.com pages, advertising powwows to be held.
I haven't seen any in the last few weeks, so I'm wondering if there is any special reason for the banners no longer being visible (apart from the membership campaign).

Thanks, Daniela

Direct link Reply with quote

Russell Jones  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:57
Member (2004)
Italian to English
Powwow page problems Dec 3, 2006

The Powwow page needs attention too.
The forthcoming events are not in chronological order.

avantix  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 16:57
German to Dutch
+ ...
Banners do help! Dec 4, 2006

We've had one "bannerless" event recently, which certainly attracted less participants than we might have seen wit a banner. After the powwow had been held, several prozzers I spoke to would have been interested if they had known about it in time. It was announced on the powwow page, of course, but a lot of people do need an extra prompt to look there.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Powwow banner removed?

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums