Powow offer of half-price membership of the Institute of Tranlators and Interpreters
Thread poster: Mihailolja

Mihailolja
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:02
Ukrainian to English
+ ...
Oct 2, 2007

Hello

Hope this is the right forum!

I attended a Powow with several colleagues in Bristol, England and wanted to know how do I take advantage of the above mentioned offer? I have sent the ITI an email with no reply so far and if I remember correctly the offer expires tomorrow.

Any help anyone?

Best Regards

Mihailo


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Mervyn Henderson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:02
Member
Spanish to English
+ ...
Bank Oct 2, 2007

Hi Mihailo,

As with any of these people, and at the risk of sounding cynical, my advice is to send another e-mail asking for their bank details and they'll be in touch before you can say "SWIFT code".

Best,


Mervyn


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Drew MacFadyen
Local time: 15:02
SITE STAFF
Offer details Oct 2, 2007

To take advantage of this offer which will be available to all Powwow attendees from the 29th September to the 3rd October 2007 send an email to ITIoffer@iti.org.uk with the email subject ITI – ProZ Powwow offer. Specify which Powwow you attended and which offer, both if you wish, you would like to accept and supply your full name, postal address, email address and telephone number.

I will contact the ITI Offices and let them know about this thread and your interest. If you sent an email previously I am sure they will honor the offer.

Regards,

Drew MacFadyen
Advertising Manager


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Mihailolja
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:02
Ukrainian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
yes... Oct 2, 2007

Thanks Drew, the organiser of the Bristol Powow, Elvana Moore is also interested.

Best Regards

Mihailo


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:02
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Uhm Oct 2, 2007

Drew MacFadyen wrote:

To take advantage of this offer which will be available to all Powwow attendees from the 29th September to the 3rd October 2007 send an email to ITIoffer@iti.org.uk with the email subject ITI – ProZ Powwow offer. Specify which Powwow you attended and which offer, both if you wish, you would like to accept and supply your full name, postal address, email address and telephone number.

I will contact the ITI Offices and let them know about this thread and your interest. If you sent an email previously I am sure they will honor the offer.

Regards,

Drew MacFadyen
Advertising Manager


What if we held ours on the 28th?


Direct link Reply with quote
 
ITIOFFICE
Local time: 20:02
English
Response from ITI Oct 3, 2007

Many thanks to all those who have responded to our offer in support of the ProZ POWWOW International Translation Day. ITI is honouring all requests, some packs have already been despatched. Emails will be sent to everyone confirming that your free copy of the ITI Bulletin and/or membership information pack has been sent.

Best wishes and thank you to all.

Alan Wheatley
ITI General Secretary


Mihailolja wrote:

Hello

Hope this is the right forum!

I attended a Powow with several colleagues in Bristol, England and wanted to know how do I take advantage of the above mentioned offer? I have sent the ITI an email with no reply so far and if I remember correctly the offer expires tomorrow.

Any help anyone?

Best Regards

Mihailo


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Elvana Moore  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:02
Member
English to Albanian
+ ...
ITI membership Oct 3, 2007

Thanks Mihajlo for mentioning my name. I wrote to the ITI stating that I would be interested to join them, and have not heard a thing. What is the protocol. Do we wait for a reply, or just apply and they will eventually connect the two together.

Regards
Elvana


Direct link Reply with quote
 
ITIOFFICE
Local time: 20:02
English
Offer stands for the 28th Oct 5, 2007

Hello,

ITI will honour the offer for your Powwow of the 28th.

Regards

ITI[

quote]Parrot wrote:

Drew MacFadyen wrote:

To take advantage of this offer which will be available to all Powwow attendees from the 29th September to the 3rd October 2007 send an email to ITIoffer@iti.org.uk with the email subject ITI – ProZ Powwow offer. Specify which Powwow you attended and which offer, both if you wish, you would like to accept and supply your full name, postal address, email address and telephone number.

I will contact the ITI Offices and let them know about this thread and your interest. If you sent an email previously I am sure they will honor the offer.

Regards,

Drew MacFadyen
Advertising Manager


What if we held ours on the 28th? [/quote]


Direct link Reply with quote
 


There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »


Powow offer of half-price membership of the Institute of Tranlators and Interpreters

Advanced search






memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums