https://www.proz.com/forum/powwow_organizers/86437-powwow_on_sunday_in_malmo_how_to_change_the_information_shown_on_the_page.html

Powwow on sunday in Malmo - how to change the information shown on the page?"
Thread poster: Katarina Andersson
Katarina Andersson
Katarina Andersson  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:28
Italian to Swedish
+ ...
Oct 12, 2007

Hello,

the powwow in Malmö on Sunday seemed to have no organizer, so we just, or I did, decided a place where to meet. But how we should make it an official powwow I have no idea actually.

A proz.com staff wrote a while ago asking any of us to decide a time for the powwow in the title of the page, and we then should get info about everything else. To change the header of the powwow page I have no idea how to do, and to get hold of this staff woman who wrote does not se
... See more
Hello,

the powwow in Malmö on Sunday seemed to have no organizer, so we just, or I did, decided a place where to meet. But how we should make it an official powwow I have no idea actually.

A proz.com staff wrote a while ago asking any of us to decide a time for the powwow in the title of the page, and we then should get info about everything else. To change the header of the powwow page I have no idea how to do, and to get hold of this staff woman who wrote does not seem an easy task either, as i was a noreply email etc.

Now we will meet on Sunday anyway, so to it's the same, but does it need to be this complicasted to get in touch with any proz.com staff? Would it not be an idea to have a simple 'contact' post anywhere on the site so one could write to the staff directly?

Anyway, does any proz.com staff want to help us make it into a real powwow, that's nice, otherwise we meet anyway on Sunday.

Thanks,

Katarina.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-10-12 14:06]
Collapse

Soledad Azcona
Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
How to edit the Powwow info Oct 12, 2007

Dear Katharina,

As the powwow organizer, you should go to the powwow page http://www.proz.com/powwow/1591 and click on the link on the upper right corner " Enter powwow info". There you could post the details on the event, such as the final time, place, how to get to the meeting point, etc.

Please, if you need further help with th
... See more
Dear Katharina,

As the powwow organizer, you should go to the powwow page http://www.proz.com/powwow/1591 and click on the link on the upper right corner " Enter powwow info". There you could post the details on the event, such as the final time, place, how to get to the meeting point, etc.

Please, if you need further help with this issue contact me at [email protected] or by Skype at soledad.azcona.

Thanks for your interest in helping with the organization of this powwow!

Best regards,

Soledad
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Powwow on sunday in Malmo - how to change the information shown on the page?"

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »