Mobile menu

Entering Fiction Translation Field
Thread poster: Hector Legrand

Hector Legrand  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:52
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 28, 2008

After 25 years as a volunteer translator and 13 years as a professional translator EN=>SP and SP=>EN in several technical fields, I am interested in translating fiction literature in either pair. To that end, I have taken a sabbatical to translate 3 books in the last 3 years. I am interested in translating a good book for a good author. Since this being my first attemp in this field, I am willing to do it for free in order to start building my portfolio.

I would appreciate if you could give the name and contact information of author(s) or advice on how to network to achieve this goal.

Thank you!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Rania Ioannou[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Entering Fiction Translation Field

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs