Looking for distance or on-line specialization in Law or Finance
Thread poster: Borja Rosales Ingelmo (X)
Borja Rosales Ingelmo (X)
Borja Rosales Ingelmo (X)
Spain
Local time: 17:10
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 29, 2008

Dear colleagues,

my name is Borja Rosales and I am publishing this as I would like to ask you all if any of you knows a good on-line or distance master's degree in Law / Finance in order to gain further knowledge on these fields.

I know UNED, UOC and some other universities in Spain offer this kind of courses but I would like to know a personal opinion about them if any of you has done them or knows anyone who has.

I also know there are some people who dec
... See more
Dear colleagues,

my name is Borja Rosales and I am publishing this as I would like to ask you all if any of you knows a good on-line or distance master's degree in Law / Finance in order to gain further knowledge on these fields.

I know UNED, UOC and some other universities in Spain offer this kind of courses but I would like to know a personal opinion about them if any of you has done them or knows anyone who has.

I also know there are some people who decide to study a second or even a third degree to get specialized in a certain field, but this is quite demanding as our schedule... I don't even have one as a freelancer!

Hope to hear your suggestions soon!

Kind regards,

Borja Rosales

[Editado a las 2008-09-29 14:24]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-09-29 15:15]
Collapse

Christine Schmit (X)
Christine Schmit (X)  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
German to French
+ ...
Law Sep 30, 2008

Dear Borja,

I am currently studying for a law degree by distance learning at the University of Paris. It's a bachelors degree and I am also looking into continuing with a Masters degree.
I don't know about programs in Spain, but if you don't mind studying in English, there is the University of London External System that has both
... See more
Dear Borja,

I am currently studying for a law degree by distance learning at the University of Paris. It's a bachelors degree and I am also looking into continuing with a Masters degree.
I don't know about programs in Spain, but if you don't mind studying in English, there is the University of London External System that has both Law and Finance. http://www.londonexternal.ac.uk/prospective_students/postgraduate/index.php
For law, check out the LLM Guide
http://www.llm-guide.com/
They provide lots of information about Masters in law all over the world, traditional and distance courses.

Best regards,
Christine
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for distance or on-line specialization in Law or Finance

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »