Mohamed Mehenoun
Mohamed Mehenoun  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 19:11
English to French
+ ...
Dec 23, 2008

Hello,

I got accepted in a master in Telecommunications at the Universidad de Malaga, Spain and I was wondering if there were some associations or sources of fundings you may know of, wishing to spensor a student.

Thanks in advance.

Mohamed

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 01:11
English to Thai
+ ...
UNESCO database Dec 23, 2008

I was a very poor student before. I expected information about scholarship. I bought a book printed by UNESCO in English, French and Spanish (one volume book). The book was very old (printed in 1974?). It was very helpful since I could find various types of scholarships all over the world (including Spain) for local and foreign students in many levels from high school to post doctorate degrees.
I understand that now UNESCO has the computerized database about global scholarships. You may u
... See more
I was a very poor student before. I expected information about scholarship. I bought a book printed by UNESCO in English, French and Spanish (one volume book). The book was very old (printed in 1974?). It was very helpful since I could find various types of scholarships all over the world (including Spain) for local and foreign students in many levels from high school to post doctorate degrees.
I understand that now UNESCO has the computerized database about global scholarships. You may use e-mail or Google search to access such educational funds.

Soonthon L.
Collapse

irina savescu
irina savescu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 21:11
English to Romanian
try this link Dec 23, 2008

http://www.becasmae.es/
perhaps you fit into one of the categories.

[Edited at 2008-12-23 16:08 GMT]

Mohamed Mehenoun
Canada
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks ! Dec 23, 2008

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.) wrote:

I understand that now UNESCO has the computerized database about global scholarships. You may use e-mail or Google search to access such educational funds.

Soonthon L.

Thanks for the tip...

Mohamed Mehenoun
Canada
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks ! Dec 23, 2008

irina savescu wrote:

http://www.becasmae.es/
perhaps you fit into one of the categories.

[Edited at 2008-12-23 16:08 GMT]

Apparently the applications should be done a year in advance...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Seeking a Scholarship or fundings ...

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »