Mobile menu

Courses translation of legal documents Spanish-Dutch
Thread poster: Marga Demmers
Marga Demmers  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:20
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Jan 20, 2009

A few days ago I received the announcement of two courses that will be organized in Ávila (the local campus of the Universidad de Salamanca, Spain) for (sworn) translators Spanish-Dutch dedicated to the translation of legal documents.
The first one 'Español policial y legal' is from 20 to 30 april inclusive, the second one 'Español para el derecho civil' is from 4 to 15 May inclusive. They are announced as practical courses in which translations will be discussed and excursions will be organized.
For more information please contact Guido Vennix:
- by telephone: +31 26 4462837
- by email:

As I am considering taking part in one of the courses, I would like to hear your comments if you have already followed these lessons in previous years. Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Rania Ioannou[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Courses translation of legal documents Spanish-Dutch

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs