Thread poster: Parrot

Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 17:53
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 8, 2004

Due to seasonal demand, I am posting an extensive list of translation/interpreting/TS schools in Australia | Austria | Belarus | Belgium | Brazil | Canada | Chile | China | Czech Republic | Denmark | Egypt | Finland | France | Germany | Greece | Hungary | Ireland | Israel | Italy | Jordan | Lebanon | Netherlands | New Zealand | Norway | Poland | Portugal | Russia | South Africa | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | Taiwan | Turkey | UK | Uruguay | USA.

This is by no means complete and has been compiled on the basis of Internet presence.

Direct link Reply with quote

Lucinda  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:53
Member (2002)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Thanks a bunch, Parrot! Oct 8, 2004

This is an extensive list.

Lucinda

Terry Gilman  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
German to English
+ ...
Thanks, Parrot. Oct 8, 2004

While many of your posts here have received little or no comment, they are definitely appreciated. People like me are no doubt leary about posting "just" thanks, but I would like to go back to school in the spring, at least part time, so this is very relevant.

[Edited at 2004-10-08 09:42]

Derek Gill Franßen  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
+ ...
Thanks! Oct 8, 2004

Terry Gilman wrote:

While many of your posts here have received little or no comment, they are definitely appreciated.
[Edited at 2004-10-08 09:42]

I second that! Thank you Parrot.

Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
All of us need refreshers Oct 8, 2004

Not even the best can sit on their laurels. (I'm going back to school myself this year).

And while this is not exactly a freebie or a chance to get honorific credentials (though I've found some on this list), it's one way of making things easier...

Claudia Mattaliano  Identity Verified
Member (2006)
German to Italian
+ ...
At least... Oct 8, 2004

... one more school in Milan... the one I attended

http://www.scuolecivichemilano.it/ssml/ssml.htm

Have a nice weekend!
Claudia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Rania Ioannou[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Schools for Translation/Interpreting/Translation Studies

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs