Looking for Partners for an EU Teachers' Project (Comenius 1)
Thread poster: Palko Agi
Palko Agi
Palko Agi  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:05
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Nov 25, 2004

Dear Prozian colleagues,
if anybody from the EU is interested in cooperation with a Hungarian Technical Secondary School, could you get in touch with me?

I would like to enter into a project which has to do with teaching languages using Internet and other IT tools - the exact title could be specified together.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Agi

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-12-03 11:32]

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
For readers' information Dec 1, 2004

Comenius is the EU programme for school consortia funding. More information at:

http://europa.eu.int/comm/education/programmes/socrates/comenius/index_en.html

Palko Agi
Palko Agi  Identity Verified
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
for teachers Dec 3, 2004

Actually, I wanted to post this in the forum that deals with language teaching, thinking that there can be other teacher-translators on the Proz, like me.

So, if there is anybody who teaches in a school somewhere in Europe, and would like to form a partnership with a Hungarian secondary school (age level 14-20) where some kids speak quite good English, please, contact me. We mostly teach technical subjects (electronic, electrotechnics, infomatics).

The partnership sh
... See more
Actually, I wanted to post this in the forum that deals with language teaching, thinking that there can be other teacher-translators on the Proz, like me.

So, if there is anybody who teaches in a school somewhere in Europe, and would like to form a partnership with a Hungarian secondary school (age level 14-20) where some kids speak quite good English, please, contact me. We mostly teach technical subjects (electronic, electrotechnics, infomatics).

The partnership should include working on a common project, for example on a cultural, enviromental, human rights etc. topic. It can take the form of e-mail pen-pal connection, student exchange, meetings of teachers etc.

Parrot, Thank you for posting this.
Collapse

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Title edited Dec 3, 2004

I've put the information up in your title.

Cecilia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for Partners for an EU Teachers' Project (Comenius 1)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »