https://www.proz.com/forum/professional_development/31471-german_wanted_for_ger_eng_language_exchange_in_paris.html

German wanted for Ger-Eng language exchange in Paris
Thread poster: mckinnc
mckinnc
mckinnc  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:33
French to English
+ ...
Apr 19, 2005

Anyone interested in a German-English language exchange in Paris as a form of ongoing professional development?

I hope this is the correct forum for this kind of thing (at least it seems to be). I am a former freelance translator (and native English speaker), having moved to a staff translator position in an international organisation and would like to keep my German up to scratch through regular conversation sessions with a German native speaker, also living in Paris. This would of
... See more
Anyone interested in a German-English language exchange in Paris as a form of ongoing professional development?

I hope this is the correct forum for this kind of thing (at least it seems to be). I am a former freelance translator (and native English speaker), having moved to a staff translator position in an international organisation and would like to keep my German up to scratch through regular conversation sessions with a German native speaker, also living in Paris. This would of course mean speaking half the time in German and half in English.

For what it's worth, I have several years of English as a second language teaching under my belt!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

German wanted for Ger-Eng language exchange in Paris

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »