MA Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
Thread poster: xxxreannonlochn
xxxreannonlochn
Spanish to English
Apr 14, 2006

Has anyone heard of or participated in this program before? (Master's in translation and interpretation)

I'd love to hear from someone who went through the program or perhaps knows someone who did.

Any input would be appreciated!

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxLia Fail  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:48
Spanish to English
+ ...
master's degrees in Spain Apr 15, 2006

reannonlochner wrote:

Has anyone heard of or participated in this program before? (Master's in translation and interpretation)

I'd love to hear from someone who went through the program or perhaps knows someone who did.

Any input would be appreciated!

As far as I know, a 'master's degree' is not a recognised qualification as far as the Spanish poweres that be are concerned. The only qualifications recognised by teh state are 'licenciaturas' and 'doctorados'.

Rosa Maria Duenas Rios  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:48
Guadalajara, Mexico? Apr 15, 2006

Hi Lia,

I am afraid that reannonlochner forgot to indicate that (s)he is probably referring to Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, in Jalisco, Mexico. As far as I know, there is no Universidad Autónoma in Guadalajara, Spain, but I might be wrong.

Following is the link to the master (s)he is referring to:
http://www.uag.mx/postgrado/mtraint.htm

[Edited at 2006-04-15 01:05]

xxxreannonlochn
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Yes, Guadalajara Mexico Apr 15, 2006

Yes, I was referring to the program in Mexico. The web link you provided is the correct program. Now that we have the right school and country established (sorry about that), does anyone have any input?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Rania Ioannou[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MA Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs