Mobile menu

A course/MA in Localization
Thread poster: Silvia Gentili

Silvia Gentili  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:08
English to Spanish
Oct 2, 2006

I have a Bachelor degree in Translation and I am interested in doing a course/MA in Localization. Do you suggest any Universitity in particular?
Thank you very much

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerónimo Fernández  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Any country? Oct 2, 2006

Hi Silvia,

If distance is not a problem, the University of Limerick (in Ireland) apparently has a really good MSc course on Localization (I have not taken it, but two friends of mine have and they're really happy with it).

For more info, you can check:

Good luck,

Crystal Samples  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:08
French to English
+ ...
MIIS graduate study Jan 31, 2007

The Monterey Institute of International Studies in Monterey, California offers an M.A. in Translation and Localization Management. You might want to check it out:

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Rania Ioannou[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A course/MA in Localization

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs