Mobile menu

Any Turkish Translation Courses Available?
Thread poster: rachelsaka
Local time: 15:50
English to Turkish
Jan 12, 2007

I am new to this site and after spending two days searching the Internet high and low I hope I may finally receive the answer Im looking for!
Does anybody know of any companies offering courses/certificates in Turkish Translation?
I really want to complete a course but have had no luck finding anything so far.
Many thanks.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-01-12 18:57]

Direct link Reply with quote

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:50
English to Turkish
City University of London Jan 12, 2007

Merhaba Rachelsaka,

City University of London offers distance learning courses for the IoL diploma in translation exams. Turkish, which has long been included as an exam language, seems to have made it to the courses this year.

Here is the link:

Good luck!

[Edited at 2007-01-13 07:59]

Local time: 11:50
English to Portuguese
+ ... Jan 12, 2007

Please take a look at the website above. They offer a translation course there in several languages, Turkish included.
I hope it helps.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Rania Ioannou[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Any Turkish Translation Courses Available?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs