Postgraduate courses and master`s degrees in Madrid
Thread poster: Regina Cano Ruiz
Regina Cano Ruiz
Regina Cano Ruiz
Local time: 21:22
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 22, 2007

Please, if anybody can recommend some postgraduate studies here, in Madrid, I really appreciate it. Also, anybody has some reference about the Univesity of Cluny in Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards!!

Regina.

Virginia Pérez Román
Virginia Pérez Román
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:22
English to Spanish
+ ...
Cluny May 24, 2007

Dear Regina,

Im a Spanish translator living in Madrid and I have heard that Cluny University is the most prestigious one, though a bit expensive. This university offers several master programs, such as masters in Scientific-technical translation, in Legal and Economic Translation. You c
... See more
Dear Regina,

Im a Spanish translator living in Madrid and I have heard that Cluny University is the most prestigious one, though a bit expensive. This university offers several master programs, such as masters in Scientific-technical translation, in Legal and Economic Translation. You can take a look at all the details here http://www.cluny-es.com/cluny-iseit/es/principal.htm

Kind regards,
Virginia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Postgraduate courses and master`s degrees in Madrid

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »