Anyone for Trados training 11th October?
Thread poster: Gillian Searl
Gillian Searl
Gillian Searl  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:18
German to English
Sep 9, 2002

Hi!

On 12th October there\'s a powwow in Stuttgart and some of us who will attend are also planning to go to a one-day training course at Trados (who are also based in Stuttgart) on 11th October. The cost of this course is EUR 300 (+VAT) per person and there is a maximum of 6 spaces. It will take place at the Trados offices in German/English and right now there\'s a space or two free. If you\'re interested in joining us please contact me and I\'ll let you know the details.

Of
... See more
Hi!

On 12th October there\'s a powwow in Stuttgart and some of us who will attend are also planning to go to a one-day training course at Trados (who are also based in Stuttgart) on 11th October. The cost of this course is EUR 300 (+VAT) per person and there is a maximum of 6 spaces. It will take place at the Trados offices in German/English and right now there\'s a space or two free. If you\'re interested in joining us please contact me and I\'ll let you know the details.

Of course Trados do other courses and you\'re welcome to check their website for details:

http://www.trados.com/sem_sel_en.asp?lang=en&cat=9&action=sem_sel&site=26&case=search&

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Anyone for Trados training 11th October?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »