https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom%3A_translator_coop/11073-impossible_links_from_e_mail_messages_to_the_asked_question.html

Impossible links from e-mail messages to the asked Question
Thread poster: Shog Imas
Shog Imas
Shog Imas  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 16:58
English to French
+ ...
May 16, 2003

It\'s impossible to use the blue links (in the notifying e-mail messages) to the glossaries, or to the list of the Questions I would like to retrieve. The message about a selected answer to a KudoZ Question asked before 2-3 days, doesn\'t mention in my e-mail the date of the question asked. It\'s difficult to search some 3-4 pages in the list for every question or it\'s answer, which were often asked some 3-4 days before. I loose them in the multitude of the KudoZ Question list. The blue links s... See more
It\'s impossible to use the blue links (in the notifying e-mail messages) to the glossaries, or to the list of the Questions I would like to retrieve. The message about a selected answer to a KudoZ Question asked before 2-3 days, doesn\'t mention in my e-mail the date of the question asked. It\'s difficult to search some 3-4 pages in the list for every question or it\'s answer, which were often asked some 3-4 days before. I loose them in the multitude of the KudoZ Question list. The blue links should work at least to see the first page of each question asked.Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 16:58
SITE FOUNDER
Still having trouble? May 18, 2003

Is everything working OK now?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Impossible links from e-mail messages to the asked Question

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »