Mobile menu

ProZ KudoZ answers -- \"hide\" feature
Thread poster: xxxivw
xxxivw
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Feb 24, 2002

Dear All,

I\'ve noticed lately some of the answers to the KudoZ questions disappearing after a day or two. I\'m not sure how or why this happens, but since I can see a little \"hide x\" at the bottom of my posting(s), I suspect this is a newly (?) added feature to hide my suggestion. Can someone please explain, since the KudoZ FAQ link only gives me a pop-up window with an error message: \"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getstrings() in /home/pages/proz/inc/item/inc_item_faq_kudoz.php on line 2\"

TIA,

Ildiko V-W

CA

P.S. As a second thought, why would anyone hide their answer? In light of the other postings? Is this fair?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ KudoZ answers -- \"hide\" feature

Advanced search

TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs