Mobile menu

My apologies, Henry
Thread poster: Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO)
Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO)
Local time: 14:59
German to English
+ ...
Mar 3, 2002

Henry has just assured me that he does not read all the messages that come through. I wrongly jumped to conclusions based on some misinformation I had received from one of the moderators on this topic a while ago.

That is why I assumed that he had read and approved those abusive messages.

Again, my apologies, Henry.

So, can anyone send me some crow or humble pie (a whole portion that will last me through the weekend) that I can nibble on?

But just for the record (because Paola got this wrong): the abusive messages posted by BNatt were not \"simple disagreements\" as Paola put it, but outbursts of hysterical insanity that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. If it had been a case of \"simple disagreement\", BNatt and her offensive messages would not have been removed (and no one would have said anything). But she is gone and so are her messages.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-03-03 15:33 ]

Direct link

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 14:59
SITE FOUNDER
Apology accepted Mar 3, 2002

I used to read all the postings. I don\'t anymore.

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My apologies, Henry

Advanced search

TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs