Mobile menu

Off topic: Looking for free translation journal sites ('Try accurapid')
Thread poster: satish krishna itikela

satish krishna itikela  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 13:50
Member (2011)
English to Telugu
+ ...
Feb 6, 2004

Hello Every one,

I want to know that are there any sites which publishes journals for translators and translations in which they give tips and suggestions about translation and matters related to transalation, and one more thing as iam middle class person i could not purchase the international journals i want to know are there any journal publishing houses which can send their journals to me free of cost. I will be thankful if any one help in this matter.
Advance thanks to all.
Regards
Devi satish.

Direct link Reply with quote

chica nueva
Local time: 21:20
Chinese to English
Translation Journal Feb 6, 2004

Try: http://accurapid.com/journal/

satish krishna itikela  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 13:50
Member (2011)
English to Telugu
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for your kind help Feb 6, 2004

satish itikela wrote:

Hello Every one,

I want to know that are there any sites which publishes journals for translators and translations in which they give tips and suggestions about translation and matters related to transalation, and one more thing as iam middle class person i could not purchase the international journals i want to know are there any journal publishing houses which can send their journals to me free of cost. I will be thankful if any one help in this matter.
Advance thanks to all.
Regards
Devi satish.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for free translation journal sites ('Try accurapid')

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs