Mobile menu

ProZ Team Creation - restricted to platinum members? (Staff: 'yes')
Thread poster: Valentini Mellas

Valentini Mellas  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:35
English to Greek
+ ...
Apr 12, 2004

I know I probably overlooked it when searching but can someone direct me to where one goes to form a team with other translators on the site?

Is this feature only restricted to platinum members (meaning that only platinum members can create or participate in teams) ?

Direct link Reply with quote

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:35
German to Romanian
+ ...
As far as I know Apr 12, 2004

only Platinum members can create teams, but they can invite any member to participate in the team (i.e. also non-platinums)

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:35
English to Turkish
Creating a team is a Platinum-only feature, Apr 12, 2004

but non-Platinum members can take part in a team, as well. You may want to take a peek at the team faq:

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 04:35
Thanks, Elvira and Xola Apr 12, 2004

Yes, that is right, only platinum members can create new teams. Anyone can join existing teams.

If you are not interested in platinum membership, but one of your to-be team members has platinum membership, I suggest you consider asking that person to create the team.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ Team Creation - restricted to platinum members? (Staff: 'yes')

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs