Early autograding of KudoZ questions
Thread poster: xxxLia Fail
xxxLia Fail  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:06
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 21, 2002

I really object most strongly to the fact that questions of mine outstanding since a a MERE few days ago have been already closed. I NEVER leave questions outstanding for more than 5-7 days, but this syetem just does not take into account the fact taht one may be busy.

Is there any way I can recuperate these questions so that I can award the points to the people I think deserve them.

This system is no less than savage, to my mind, and totally arbitrary, becuase I\'ve seen questions left ungraded for far longer. Two to four days is absoluely unfaid and injust!

Why isn\'t a period specified, that is generous enough to take into account irrgeular patterns of work?

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 15:06
SITE FOUNDER
this is a bug Apr 22, 2002

The autograding robot overstepped its bounds. We are repairing now...

AmiHH  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:06
Member (2008)
German to English
Thanks Apr 22, 2002

Thanks for posting. I thought I was the only one. I\'m glad the problem is being looked into. I noticed one of my questions was graded early as well, and it picked a different answer than I wanted. When I noticed this, I changed the entry to go in the glossary but feel bad that a different answer was chosen and I wasn\'t able to thank everyone for the wonderful help I received.

Granted, I do have some outstanding questions, but one I have really not decided on and the others were difficult to grade.

I agree we should try to grade questions, but the robot maybe needs an assistant so it doesn\'t go wild.

AmiHH

CLS Lexi-tech
Local time: 15:06
Member (2004)
English to Italian
+ ...
yes... Apr 22, 2002

the autograder misbehaved only for a few hours. Then everything went back to normal slow grading or non grading (just kidding).

paola l m

co-mod EN-IT

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Early autograding of KudoZ questions

Advanced search

TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs