Thread poster: Natalya Zelikova

Natalya Zelikova  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 19:05
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
Aug 25, 2004

I prepared a website in English and now I am looking for someone to proofread and review it. In exchange I could offer the same service of proofreading a Russian version of a website or any other equivalent translation related service.
May be some of you would be interested in creating a Russian version for your personal (freelance translator's or other) website. I think I could help you with this.

Direct link Reply with quote

ROCHA-ROBINSON  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 15:05
Member (2004)
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Free offer of help - depending on word count Aug 25, 2004

Nash wrote:

I prepared a website in English and now I am looking for someone to proofread and review it. In exchange I could offer the same service of proofreading a Russian version of a website or any other equivalent translation related service.
May be some of you would be interested in creating a Russian version for your personal (freelance translator's or other) website. I think I could help you with this.

Nash,

If the word count isn't too high, I can proofread the English for you for free.

HTH

Steve

Natalya Zelikova  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 19:05
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still need your assistance... Aug 25, 2004

Though Steven generousely offered his help, I would still appreciate if someone else could proofread may be some parts/pages of the website.
Thanks in advance.

Krokodil
Germany
Local time: 18:05
German to English
+ ...
Proofreading Sep 28, 2004

Nash wrote:

Though Steven generousely offered his help, I would still appreciate if someone else could proofread may be some parts/pages of the website.
Thanks in advance.

Hello Nash,

I stumbled across your mail by chance. I guess it's a long time ago now and maybe you've already found somebody to do the work for you, but if not then I'll be quite happy to do it for you free of charge.

Best regards,
Robin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for an English native proofreader's help

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs