Thread poster: Mats Wiman

Mats Wiman  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:39
Member (2000)
German to Swedish
+ ...

Oct 19, 2004

Marina Karlsson has asked me to convey the following:

"I also want to ask you to thank all the tranlators from från (Swedish, Norwegian, English and the TCR-list) who have signed a letter to me, who have sent forum postings and who have participated in the joint flower homage to Hans at his funeral. The wreath was so fine.

I was very moved by the fact that so many have reacted so strongly and have become so sad att Hans's decease. I will always remember Hans forever and now I know that he will live on in the grateful memory of his colleagues.

For me it is now very hard. All my thoughts circle around Hans and things we wanted to do together and our time passed - which will never come back.

Marina Karlsson"

Marinas profile page:

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Marina Karlson thanks you all

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs