Thread poster: Daina Jauntirans

Daina Jauntirans  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:44
Member (2005)
German to English
+ ...
May 10, 2002

Here\'s a quote I found today that I thought I\'d share:

\"Success is not rare - it is common. Very few miss a measure of it. It is not a matter of luck, or contesting - for certainly no success can come from preventing the success of another. It is a matter of adjusting one\'s efforts to obstacles and one\'s abilities to a service needed by others. There is no other possible success. But most people think of it in terms of getting; success, however, begins in terms of giving.\"

-Henry Ford-

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Good quote

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs