Thread poster: Antonella Andreella
Antonella Andreella  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 00:54
German to Italian
+ ...
May 18, 2002

http://www.elance.com/c/cats/main/sellers.pl?&rid=C647

http://www.elance.com/cgi-bin/rd/search/main/advancedSearch.pl?fpCatName=10180&from_ebay=y&rid=C647

o)

Direct link Reply with quote

Maya Jurt  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Member (2002)
French to German
+ ...
I do not think so May 18, 2002

Hello Antonella,

You\'ll loose your money. They just have tripled their subscription rates. I signed up last September, not thinking and not knowing what I did. Got my money back and two super references, but that\'s about it. Clients are not serious, cancel projects or want cheap rates. \"Qualified\" means you have to pay for upgrading your membership. If it is true what I hear, they lost one third of their service providers after the raise of subscription rates.

It is simply not worth it.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-05-18 22:59 ]

Antonella Andreella  Identity Verified
Italy
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
The title of my posting was May 25, 2002

Another great link?

and it was meant to be somewhat... I found it so sad, the link

However I wish to thank Maya for her kind reply.

That\'is it

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

eLance marketplace

Advanced search

TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs