Thread poster: Sheila Hardie
Sheila Hardie
Sheila Hardie  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:06
Catalan to English
+ ...
May 24, 2002

I tried installing this meter and pasted this on my page but it isn\'t working. All I get it the code on my home page. Please excuse my ignorance, but I\'ve no idea what I should do next. Any ideas?

TIA

Sheila

\"Site

Marta Goc
Marta Goc  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:06
Polish to English
+ ...
Your meter seems to be working fine, but... May 24, 2002

for some reason it is included in your posting in this forum...

Gilda Manara
Gilda Manara  Identity Verified
Italy
German to Italian
+ ...
meter problems? May 24, 2002

well - Sheila might solve her problem if she puts also her profile online in the forum!

good luck

Gilda

Miquel
Miquel
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
I also had problems... May 24, 2002

...when trying to add html code to my page. The thing is that some pages accept html and some not (this one does, but not the profile page). Here is some explanation from the FAQ´s. Regards.

What kinds of content (text, HTML, etc.) can I put in my profile page?

Only plain text and basic HTML can be used in Profile pages. JavaScript, HTML tables, and other advanced techniques will usually not work. Your ProZ.com Site, however, can support all types of c
... See more
...when trying to add html code to my page. The thing is that some pages accept html and some not (this one does, but not the profile page). Here is some explanation from the FAQ´s. Regards.

Only plain text and basic HTML can be used in Profile pages. JavaScript, HTML tables, and other advanced techniques will usually not work. Your ProZ.com Site, however, can support all types of contents, including JavaScript. To access your ProZ.com site, use the \"Create your site\" or \"Edit your site\" links on your Profile page.

Collapse

Miquel
Miquel
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Have a look at this : May 24, 2002

(From the FAQ´s)

Only plain text and basic HTML can be used in Profile pages. JavaScript, HTML tables, and other advanced techniques will usually not work. Your ProZ.com Site, however, can support all types of contents, including JavaScript. To access your ProZ.com site, use the \"Create your site\" or \"Edit your site\" links on your Profile page.

Hope it hel
... See more
(From the FAQ´s)

Hope it helps

Collapse

Elvira Stoianov
Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
German to Romanian
+ ...
Please check other postings May 24, 2002

There was the same posting today and it seems that the link provided by Antonella Andreella (sorry, but I don\'t remember the name exactly) is working. I think the poster was Nadine Goerlitzer. So check today\'s posts on the forum.

Sven Petersson
Sven Petersson  Identity Verified
Sweden
English to Swedish
+ ...
View source! May 24, 2002

Look at my ProZ page (View source: http://www.proz.com/translator/7599). Feel free to copy any part of the script. If you still have problems, email me!

Sven.

Carla Zwanenberg
Carla Zwanenberg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2002)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Try pasting the code in the 'background' box May 25, 2002

instead of in the \'keywords\' box. I think it should work that way.

Regards,

Carla

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Having trouble putting a counter onto my profile page

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »