Mobile menu

Off topic: Volunteers needed to test a learning system
Thread poster: Rajiv Mammen
Rajiv Mammen  Identity Verified
English to Farsi (Persian)
+ ...
Apr 4, 2005

HI all,

It's the intern at ProZ.com again. I would like to hear your opinion on the Blackboard Learning system.

If you haven't heard of it or used it as yet. Fear not, I've created a course titled Proz and created some user names.

Just login with the usernames (you will be logged in as students) and explore the functionality of the system.

This is the first step and the next would be an actual "classroom" session. (If the feedback is positive).

The usernames are JamesAdams01, JohnAdams01, JaneAdams01.
the password is : translate

http://coursesites.blackboard.com

Thanks very much.
Rajiv

Direct link Reply with quote

Rajiv Mammen  Identity Verified
English to Farsi (Persian)
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Henry leading interactive session "Review of Directory Services" Apr 5, 2005

Hi all,

I'd like to thank all of you who checked the Blackboard site. I appreciate the comments and the e-mails that you sent.

We're planning to hold an interactive session on Thursday, 07 April at 1600 GMT. Henry will leading the discussion on the changes in the new directory system and how it affects you.

Please do plan to join us for this short session.

There are two steps that are necessary.

Step 1: Please go to http://coursesites.blackboard.com/index.html and create an account(username and password).

Step 2: Send me an e-mail with your created Blackboard username so that I can sign you for the session

Thanks again,
Rajiv.

[Edited at 2005-04-05 16:08]

[Edited at 2005-04-05 16:10]

Tamara Zahran  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:18
English to Arabic
I can't reach the session Apr 7, 2005

rajivm wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to thank all of you who checked the Blackboard site. I appreciate the comments and the e-mails that you sent.

We're planning to hold an interactive session on Thursday, 07 April at 1600 GMT. Henry will leading the discussion on the changes in the new directory system and how it affects you.

Please do plan to join us for this short session.

There are two steps that are necessary.

Step 1: Please go to http://coursesites.blackboard.com/index.html and create an account(username and password).

Step 2: Send me an e-mail with your created Blackboard username so that I can sign you for the session

Thanks again,
Rajiv.

[Edited at 2005-04-05 16:08]

[Edited at 2005-04-05 16:10]

Please help.
Tamara

Elena Petelos  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:18
Member (2004)
English to Greek
+ ...
Same here...:-) Apr 7, 2005

Tamara Zahran wrote:

Please help.
Tamara

I couldn't reach the session myself. The page appeared to be loading forever.

[Edited at 2005-04-07 17:28]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Volunteers needed to test a learning system

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs