Mobile menu

Looking for Pools of translators (not agencies, please) - FR - EN (US and UK) - FR
Thread poster: François Laisné
François Laisné
Canada
Local time: 11:25
English
Jun 21, 2002

Hello,

We are a translation agency, located in Quebec, and we are currently looking for pools (teams) of translators, for these combinations : FR - EN (US) - FR and FR - EN (UK) - FR.

For each language, we would like to work with at least 3 native translators per team. A team where translators are used to work together.

We are not looking for other agencies, but really small groups of translators (this is not so easy to find on the internet !).

Feel free to contact me for any precision - or for any suggestion - regarding this matter at this email adress.

Thanks in advance !

Francois L.

Direct link Reply with quote

Michael Cull  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 17:25
French to English
+ ...
French-English translator (Ph.D. Harvard) Give contact information and I will send you my cv. Jun 21, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-06-21 14:50, francoisl wrote:

Hello,

We are a translation agency, located in Quebec, and we are currently looking for pools (teams) of translators, for these combinations : FR - EN (US) - FR and FR - EN (UK) - FR.

For each language, we would like to work with at least 3 native translators per team. A team where translators are used to work together.

We are not looking for other agencies, but really small groups of translators (this is not so easy to find on the internet !).

Feel free to contact me for any precision - or for any suggestion - regarding this matter at this email adress.

Thanks in advance !

Francois L.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for Pools of translators (not agencies, please) - FR - EN (US and UK) - FR

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs