Mobile menu

please could someone help...
Thread poster: vhastilow
English to German
Nov 28, 2005

Hi, I'm a student at University and for one of my courses I am studying German Legal Translation and my teacher gave me the link to this site and said if we ever have any problems with translating something to come here and ask for your advice.
At the moment I have having a little difficulty with part of a lease which looks like this :

" Dies gilt nicht, sofern der Vermieter dem Mieter eine angemessene Entschaedigung zahlt, es sei denn, der Mieter hat ein berechtigtes Interesse daran, die Einrichtung mitzunehmen"

I was wondering whether somebody could perhaps quickly help me I would be very grateful.

Victoria Hastilow

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:48
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Hi Victoria Nov 28, 2005

Welcome to!

Please take a look at the site FAQ:

The forums are intended for discussion of various questions concerning translation, while KudoZ are designed specially for asking questions.

To ask a question, please go to KudoZ > Ask question and fill in the form (choose the language pair, field, etc and don't forget to give a sentence or two as context as it would be very helpful for the answerers).

Please note that the users are discouraged to ask for translation of whole sentences; KudoZ are for help with thanslation of terms and phrases only (you may want to take a look at the rules: )

[Edited at 2005-11-29 00:20]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

please could someone help...

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs