Mobile menu

member exclusion for promotional drawing
Thread poster: thefuturecat
United States
Local time: 20:11
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 5, 2005

I am considering full Platinum membership, and the current promotion is attractive. However, being a basic member since only July '05, I see that I would be excluded from the promotional drawing for the next conference:

"Win a trip to the next conference in Europe
Drawing will be held December 15th 2005 at 12:00:00 GMT.
Only memberships 1 year or greater are eligible for drawing."

Does this part of the promotion apply to only those registered Dec 16, 2004 and earlier, and exactly which type of member status is this?

Direct link Reply with quote
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 20:11
Anyone who joins or renews now is eligible Dec 6, 2005

I see that you are quoting from this page:

Sorry for the lack of clarity. You do not have to have been a member before to be eligible for the prize. Anyone who joins or renews during this campaign will have a chance to win the trip--as long as the membership you purchase is a "full" platinum membership, at least one year in length.

In other words, if you buy a 6-month membership, or a "partial" platinum membership, you won't be eligible.

I hope this is clear, at the moment a simpler explanation escapes me.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

member exclusion for promotional drawing

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs