Mobile menu

becoming platinum with special offer
Thread poster: nic

nic  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:31
English to Italian
+ ...
Dec 15, 2005

I do own 105 kudoz points and 2000 browniz.
as you offered me to become platinum with only 90 usd/euro, could I use the said points for that? Thanks in advanve
Nicola Cafiero

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 05:31
English to German
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Dec 15, 2005

Hi Nicola,
Please note that forum postings are not directed at any person in particular - you're posting to a public board.
Given your question, you may want to submit a Support Request (go through the Support section of the site).

I do own 105 kudoz points and 2000 browniz.

KudoZ aren't relevant to upgrades - only BrowniZ.

as you offered me to become platinum with only 90 usd/euro, could I use the said points for that? Thanks in advanve
Nicola Cafiero

Whatever the offer said... I cannot check myself, as (i) I'm Plat already and (ii) I donated my BrowniZ to team members, so the options aren't displayed.

If you go to the Go Platinum/Review page, you should see the options available to you.

HTH, Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

becoming platinum with special offer

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs