Mobile menu

How can I retract an agency rating?
Thread poster: Bracha de Man
Bracha de Man
Local time: 20:00
Dutch to English
+ ...
Jul 21, 2002

About 3 months ago I gave a anency an excellent rating on ProZ because of its friendliness and prompt payment policy after doing a small job for them. Since that time two tranlslators contacted me the they had bad experiences with that agency. In fact at this point I\'m a victim as well because they haven\'t paid for a second job and they don\'t answer my 3-mails. How do I retract my rating, perhaps even change it to a warning?

Bracha de Man

Direct link Reply with quote

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 19:00
German to Romanian
+ ...
Go to the blueBoard and edit your rating Jul 21, 2002

If you go to the BlueBoard and access the company\'s rating, you can edit your rating at any time (at least one or two moths ago it was possible).

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 13:00
SITE FOUNDER
You can edit it Jul 21, 2002

Select the option to rate the agency. You will be able to edit your previous rating.

Teresa Duran-Sanchez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 19:00
German to Spanish
+ ...
But you can't edit if the agency replied to your rating Jul 21, 2002

Is there a way to solve this? I\'d also like to change a rating but the agency replied to it.

Thanks.

C.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-07-22 11:29 ]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I retract an agency rating?

Advanced search

Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs