https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom%3A_translator_coop/4055-how_can_i_retract_an_agency_rating.html

How can I retract an agency rating?
Thread poster: Bracha de Man
Bracha de Man
Bracha de Man
Local time: 18:40
Dutch to English
+ ...
Jul 21, 2002

About 3 months ago I gave a anency an excellent rating on ProZ because of its friendliness and prompt payment policy after doing a small job for them. Since that time two tranlslators contacted me the they had bad experiences with that agency. In fact at this point I\'m a victim as well because they haven\'t paid for a second job and they don\'t answer my 3-mails. How do I retract my rating, perhaps even change it to a warning?

Bracha de Man

About 3 months ago I gave a anency an excellent rating on ProZ because of its friendliness and prompt payment policy after doing a small job for them. Since that time two tranlslators contacted me the they had bad experiences with that agency. In fact at this point I\'m a victim as well because they haven\'t paid for a second job and they don\'t answer my 3-mails. How do I retract my rating, perhaps even change it to a warning?

Bracha de Man

Collapse

Elvira Stoianov
Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 17:40
German to Romanian
+ ...
Go to the blueBoard and edit your rating Jul 21, 2002

If you go to the BlueBoard and access the company\'s rating, you can edit your rating at any time (at least one or two moths ago it was possible).

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 11:40
SITE FOUNDER
You can edit it Jul 21, 2002

Select the option to rate the agency. You will be able to edit your previous rating.

Teresa Duran-Sanchez
Teresa Duran-Sanchez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:40
German to Spanish
+ ...
But you can't edit if the agency replied to your rating Jul 21, 2002

Is there a way to solve this? I\'d also like to change a rating but the agency replied to it.

Thanks.

C.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-07-22 11:29 ]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I retract an agency rating?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »