Mobile menu

Can we still post a reply to the outsourcers comment (PH)?
Thread poster: Heike Reagan

Heike Reagan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:20
Member (2004)
German to English
Apr 29, 2006

I was just wondering, because I've seen it on a few peoples PH but are not able to post a short reply to the comment on my PH....

Thanks for your help

PS: I meant to post this in the PH post, but must have done something wrong here....

[Edited at 2006-04-29 05:39]

Direct link Reply with quote

Ivana UK  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:20
Member (2005)
Italian to English
+ ...
yes - some people have left comments in response to feedback received, Apr 29, 2006

but like you, when I tried to do this, there was no way of doing it! I'm a premium member so should have access to full Proz functinality - without restriction - so I'm interested in knowing why we can't do this!!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can we still post a reply to the outsourcers comment (PH)?

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs