https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom%3A_translator_coop/5296-celebration_my_first_100_kudoz.html

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >
Celebration! My first 100 KudoZ!
Thread poster: Anette Herbert
Anette Herbert
Anette Herbert  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:16
English to Swedish
+ ...
Sep 25, 2002

Hallo everybody! I am a new member of proz.com and only joined about a month ago - I have learned so MUCH from you,the questions, the searching and now I don\'t think translation is a lonely job anymore. I feel I have colleagues and very proud of you too.

So please all have a virtual drink on me with me!! (Now if i was really good at computers I would have inserted a moving funny link with cheers and bubbles, but unfortunately I am not,yet)

Have a good day everybod
... See more
Hallo everybody! I am a new member of proz.com and only joined about a month ago - I have learned so MUCH from you,the questions, the searching and now I don\'t think translation is a lonely job anymore. I feel I have colleagues and very proud of you too.

So please all have a virtual drink on me with me!! (Now if i was really good at computers I would have inserted a moving funny link with cheers and bubbles, but unfortunately I am not,yet)

Have a good day everybody - you are great!

Love

Anette
Collapse

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 15:16
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Congratulations Anette ! Sep 25, 2002

And then will come 100 more and more...

Aurora Humarán (X)
Aurora Humarán (X)  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 16:16
English to Spanish
+ ...
I toast to your "first" 100 KudoZ Sep 25, 2002

Cheers from Argentina!

Aurora

Galina Nielsen
Galina Nielsen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 21:16
English to Russian
+ ...
En skål fra Danmark! Sep 25, 2002

I understand you so well! I am not too \"old\" here either, and a couple of months flew almost unseen while reading questions and trying to cook a best answer! A piece of advice: do not use too much time so as to gain points (KudoZ) - it can have a bad influence on your daily job

Skål! = Cheers! Welcome to the community of people who love languages - and communication!

With best regards

... See more
I understand you so well! I am not too \"old\" here either, and a couple of months flew almost unseen while reading questions and trying to cook a best answer! A piece of advice: do not use too much time so as to gain points (KudoZ) - it can have a bad influence on your daily job

Skål! = Cheers! Welcome to the community of people who love languages - and communication!

With best regards

Squi
Collapse

Carlos Moreno
Carlos Moreno  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 14:16
English to Spanish
+ ...
Congratulations! Sep 25, 2002

I know it is really a pleasure. I also got my first 100 kudoz in these days, although I am a rather silent type.

Welcome to your community. You will find very warm people in it. Ask everybody about Aurora!

May you enjoy your work as much as I enjoy mine!

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Keep'em coming... Sep 25, 2002

...and thanks for giving me a valid reason to have another drink tonight - here\'s to you with a nice 18 year old Glenmorangie Madeira Wood Finish... hmmmm...

Vanina Ricciardelli
Vanina Ricciardelli  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
"Prost" to you, Anette! Sep 25, 2002

Good for you, Anette! I\'m also new at ProZ and as you say it\'s good to have some company!

Keep it up!

Love,

Vanina

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Wasn't it "Skol"? Sep 25, 2002

Beer tonight, okay! From the day\'s pressures I think something stronger is in order, but I\'ve got the Stock Market (yet again!) tomorrow...

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
All the best to you Sep 25, 2002

I fevered my first 100 KudoZ, then 500... and so on.

Keep them comming, as Ralf said.

I cannot add much, but you are absolutely right, answering KudoZ questions lets you leran more then asking them...

Best

Jerzy

two2tango
two2tango  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
A 100 CongratZ to you!!!! Sep 25, 2002

All you need is to know what you are talking about and persistence. Keep it up!!

H

;?
[addsig]

Oso (X)
Oso (X)
Spanish
+ ...
CongratZ!!!! ¶:^) Sep 25, 2002

I will dance the Twist in your honor, Chubby Checker-style

Long live da ProZ!!!!!!

Cheers!

Salud!

More cheers!

Hic-Hic Hooray!

CONGRATULATIONS ANETTE!!!

HugZ and KisseZ

from Oso ¶:^)

Dariusz Kozłowski
Dariusz Kozłowski  Identity Verified
Poland
German to Polish
Congratulations, one more time ! Sep 25, 2002

i can\'t wright much more, simply because my active english-skills are to \"small\" to say all, what I would say in other case. Your words, that You feel, that isn\'t \"a lonely job anymore\" are the point and the cause, why (in my awfull pidguin-english) I write here to congratulate to You.

Cheers!

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:16
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Well done! Sep 25, 2002

A hundred in the first month is pretty good going, it took me a lot longer.

I once read a book called \"The First Hundred Thousand\". Maybe you\'ll get that far one of these days.

Best wishes.

Selcuk Akyuz
Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 22:16
English to Turkish
+ ...
Congratulations Sep 25, 2002

CONGRATULATIONS ANETTE, CONTINUE...

Hinara
Hinara  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:16
Spanish to English
+ ...
Felicidades Sep 26, 2002

Hurray! You\'ve done it in a month, wow!

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Celebration! My first 100 KudoZ!

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »