Thread poster: Thierry LOTTE

Thierry LOTTE  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:05
Member (2001)
English to French
+ ...
Oct 23, 2002

At least I made it !

1000 thousand KudoZ points and thus without Google, without Termium, without Altavista !

All by myself !

I do know that all this sounds a little bit childish but I dont\'give a damn... this is just a \"making Whoopee !!\" ( in E flat) and I wish to seize this opportunity to thank all the ones who trusted me during these many many years of difficulties and pains ( just kidding !).

Also I would like to thank my Producer, the Studios, my partners, The los Angeles academy awards, my scenarist, the script girl, my agent, the cameramen, Microsoft (my sponsor) all the ones who helped me in this great achievement and most particularly my moma

Now I will try \"with a little bit of my friends\" to reach 2000 (mainly to increase my translations rates - as businesses are businesses).

This Msg no needs any kind of replies.

Keep Swinging,

Thierry LOTTE from Barcelona

Direct link Reply with quote

Clair@Lexeme  Identity Verified
Member (2002)
French to English
wow! Oct 23, 2002

And there I was all pleased with myself as I\'d finally passed the 100 mark. Seems a bit pathetic now compared to your 1000...! Oh well, I\'ll make it there one day!

Congratulations anyway, and keep up the \'fuzziness\' (re. posting in French forum) - it makes for some entertaining reading at times !

I can be reasonably pleased with myself - little old me is in the top 30 for the last three months, and hey Arthur, if you\'re out there - you\'re in the top ten !

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-10-23 06:23 ]

Thierry LOTTE  Identity Verified
Member (2001)
English to French
+ ...
To Clair PG Oct 23, 2002

Nope ! There are the first 100 pts which are the most difficult to get.

Congratulations to you !

And pls dont\'forget that it took me 16 months to get them !....

Thierry Lotte from Barcelona

Mats Wiman  Identity Verified
Member (2000)
German to Swedish
+ ...

Mutual satisfaction too!! Oct 23, 2002

You helped some 150-300 people to tackle 200-300 difficult terms/phrases

MikeGarcia  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
I rejoice with you... Oct 24, 2002

Mon cher Thierry: Having arrived to 1673 kudoz points as of today, sinve July 12t, I know how you feel. Let me share your joy and well deserved proudness, Salut, copain!!!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

One thousand kudoz points!

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs