Mobile menu

Introducing two new members of the ProZ.com Community team: Florencia Vita and Gastón Borrazás
Thread poster: Patrick Dotterer

Patrick Dotterer
Local time: 16:57
SITE STAFF
Nov 7, 2006

Dear Members,

ProZ.com is proud to announce the addition of two new employees to the Community Area of the ProZ.com team: Florencia Vita and Gastón Borrazás.

Florencia has a degree from the Universidad de La Plata and has attended an International Interpreting course at the University of California Riverside, USA, under the instruction of Olivia Johnston. She is fluent in Spanish (mother tongue) and English, but also speaks a little Italian as well.

Gaston is a talented young developer who has experience working with Internet communities. He also is a full time student at the Universidad Católica de La Plata, where he studies marketing. He is fluent in Spanish (mother tongue) and conversant in English.

We know that both will help provide a better community experience to our users and in particular to our members.

Please feel free to contact them anytime.

Kind Regards,
Patrick

Direct link Reply with quote

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:57
English to Chinese
+ ...
Welcome Florencia and Gastón ! Nov 7, 2006

I am glad that Florencia, as a new staff member here, has already kindly contacted me by email. Thanks, Florencia, for your nice email and good work.:)

Regards,

Betty

Patrick Dotterer wrote:

Dear Members,

ProZ.com is proud to announce the addition of two new employees to the Community Area of the ProZ.com team: Florencia Vita and Gastón Borrazás.

Kind Regards,
Patrick

Ruxi
German to Romanian
+ ...
Why only from Argentina? Nov 12, 2006

Why only staff from Argentina?

Nina Breebaart
Netherlands
Local time: 22:57
Bosnian to English
+ ...
looking for Florencia Vita Dec 19, 2006

Patrick Dotterer wrote:

Dear Members,

Florencia has a degree from the Universidad de La Plata and has attended an International Interpreting course at the University of California Riverside, USA, under the instruction of Olivia Johnston. She is fluent in Spanish (mother tongue) and English, but also speaks a little Italian as well.

Gaston is a talented young developer who has experience working with Internet communities. He also is a full time student at the Universidad Católica de La Plata, where he studies marketing. He is fluent in Spanish (mother tongue) and conversant in English.

We know that both will help provide a better community experience to our users and in particular to our members.

Please feel free to contact them anytime.

Kind Regards,
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Do you know how I could reach Florencia Vita? I would like to send a mail to her.

Kind regards, Nina

Enrique Cavalitto
Local time: 18:57
SITE STAFF
Site staff page Dec 19, 2006

Nina Breebaart wrote:

Do you know how I could reach Florencia Vita? I would like to send a mail to her.

Hi Nina, you can find this information at the ProZ.com staff page.

Regards,
Enrique

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Introducing two new members of the ProZ.com Community team: Florencia Vita and Gastón Borrazás

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs