Can I use 6,000 BrowniZ to upgrade my membership from PREMIUM to Platinum?
Thread poster: Jennie Sherrick, MA
Jennie Sherrick, MA
Jennie Sherrick, MA
United States
Local time: 03:31
German to English
+ ...
Oct 29, 2002

I capitalize the PREMIUM here, because I already understand that 6,000 BrowniZ + $60 can be used to upgrade from Non-paying to Platinum...but what about from Premium to Platinum???

I already paid $60 to become a Premium member from a non-paying status, and now I\'m getting close to 6,000 BrowniZ and would like to use those to upgrade another step up to Platinum. Can I do this, or do I have to pay another $60 to upgrade (using the 6,000 BrowniZ in conjunction with the $60 wo
... See more
I capitalize the PREMIUM here, because I already understand that 6,000 BrowniZ + $60 can be used to upgrade from Non-paying to Platinum...but what about from Premium to Platinum???

I already paid $60 to become a Premium member from a non-paying status, and now I\'m getting close to 6,000 BrowniZ and would like to use those to upgrade another step up to Platinum. Can I do this, or do I have to pay another $60 to upgrade (using the 6,000 BrowniZ in conjunction with the $60 would seem to be a waste of BrowniZ).

If I can just use the 6,000 BrowniZ to upgrade from Premium to Platinum, how do I do this, as no such option is listed under https://www.proz.com/?sp=wallet/store

Thanks!

Jennie Sherrick
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 09:31
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Jennie Oct 29, 2002

The option you need IS there!

Platinum Membership (with BrowniZ) - $60.00 - 6000 - Buy

When you earn 6000 BrowniZ, just go to your wallet->store, choose the above option and follow instructions. There will be no need of paying another $60; you will be recognized by the system as a Premium member, and you will have an option of paying with BrowniZ

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-10-29 18:49 ]

Jennie Sherrick, MA
Jennie Sherrick, MA
United States
Local time: 03:31
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Natalie Oct 29, 2002

I was misunderstanding that, thinking it was 60$ plus 6,000 BrowniZ instead of just one or the other. Thanks for pointing that out to me!

Jennie

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I use 6,000 BrowniZ to upgrade my membership from PREMIUM to Platinum?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »