Mobile menu

Access denied to
Thread poster: Mohamd Suleiman
Mohamd Suleiman
Local time: 22:58
English to Arabic
+ ...
Nov 6, 2002

It is nearly eight days that I have been trying to communicate with proz .com community but I failed.

I proposed some answers and agreed with others but till now I haven’t been awarded neither browniz nor kudoz points.

There is other think I want to know. When I propose an answer and click submit I see the word hide and a message which reads “ Your answer has been made invisible to others.

Anybody knows what the problem is?

looking forward to getting access to proz community very soon!

Thanks in advance

Mohamed Musa /39375

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:58
English to German
+ ...
ProZ had some technical problems Nov 6, 2002

Hi Mohamed,

Following hardware failure last week, ProZ has been suffering from technical problems (including the loss of some KudoZ questions), but most of the site functions are up and running again. See the various threads in this forum for details.

With respect to the \"Hide\" button, this can be used to hide your answers (e.g. if, after having posted it, you believe it\'s completely wrong). Maybe you inadvertently clicked on that - the only other thing I can think of is that a moderator deleted a duplicate answer in this way (given the recent hiccups, duplicate answers occurred quite a few times).

HTH - Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Access denied to

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs