Mobile menu

http://www.proz.com/job?id=28988, beware!
Thread poster: Steffen Pollex
Steffen Pollex  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:33
English to German
+ ...
Nov 25, 2002

Read the Blue Board entry.

Direct link Reply with quote

Patricia Posadas  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 04:33
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thanks Steffen Nov 25, 2002

The bad rating comes from a serious colleague too...

Patricia Lutteral  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 00:33
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thanks Nov 25, 2002

The negative comment by such a reliable colleague kept me well away from this job posting.

Best regards,

Patricia

Eusebio Abasolo
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Agree and why do they charge for this info? Nov 25, 2002

Thanks,

Also,

I went to see the info and noticed that somehow I was charged with some 100 BrowniZ points

And without any notice!!!!

Eusebio Abasolo
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Agree and why do they charge for this info? Nov 25, 2002

Thanks,

Also,

I went to see the info and noticed that somehow I was charged with some 100 BrowniZ points

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
I suggest you check the FAQ page Nov 26, 2002

Careful with the multiple exclamation marks, particularly when you\'re new to a site. Rest assured that the vast majority of active members are more than happy to help, but TBH the \"I want it all, and I want it free\" attitude bothers me. Remember that the site doesn\'t run by itself, but takes time, work, investment, etc. to do what it does.

Quote:

Agree and why do they charge for this info?

[...]

Check FAQ #10 www.proz.com/?sp=faq#blue_board_agency on how the Blue Board works, and on the access differentation between Platinum and non-Platinum members.

Quote:

Check again is my advice - I logged out of the system (so the site would no longer recognise me as a Platinum member), and tried to access the Blue Board. This is what it says right on top of it:

\"Access restricted

As a non-platinum member of ProZ.com, your access to this resource is limited. You may rate and inquire about agencies, and replies to your queries will be available to you. However, to view comments on other agencies, a fee of 50 browniz is charged. (View sample of comment page)

Note: Platinum members have full, unlimited access to Blue Board comments. (Upgrade now >)\"

I hope that clarifies a few things - contact me directly through my ProZ profile if there\'s anything else you need to know.

Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

http://www.proz.com/job?id=28988, beware!

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs