Mobile menu

Corporate membership is now available. A campaign will be run through the end of the month.
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 19:02
Feb 15, 2007

Hi all,

Earlier this week I posted advanced notice that we would be introducing two new forms of membership: one for companies ("corporate"), and one for students. I also mentioned that we floated a corporate membership offering among a select group of corporate users of the site.

I am pleased to report that the option has been well received, and as a result we have decided to make it generally available immediately. In fact, we will kick off the corporate membership program with a site-wide campaign beginning today or tomorrow. The introductory offer will be available through the end of the month.

If you are a corporate user of, we invite you to consider being one of the community's first corporate members. Details are available here:

In addition, a FAQ on corporate membership has been posted here: Additional inquiries are invited via the online support system.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

As for the student option... please look for it in March!

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Corporate membership is now available. A campaign will be run through the end of the month.

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Wake up in the Morning and see that you have sold TMs and made Money overnight

The TM Market Place for Translators
New: Our Instant TM Download
TM owners: Upload your TMs into the online database
Customers: Analyse your text & instantly download a text-specific TM
Well over 1.2 BILLION translation units

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs