Mobile menu

english monolingual- thank y\'all
Thread poster: Rubén de la Fuente

Rubén de la Fuente  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:15
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 28, 2002

Hi, I wanted to post this as off-topic, but couldn\'t find the right link. Anyways, for the past few day I\'ve been posting a bunch of questions at KudoZ English monolingual. I was dealing with a civil service text (European Union) and I was having much trouble with it, sometimes because I didn\'t know or quite understand a particular phrase and sometimes because civil servants don\'t go straight to the point. It\'s the third assignment of this kind I get and I didn\'t have as much trouble with the other two. Anyways, this posting is intended to show my gratitude to those who have been helping me these past few days (and also in the past). I think I turned in a good job and a great deal of the credit should go to you, guys. Thumbs up and thanks indeed. I hope I have the chance to help you back soon.

Direct link Reply with quote

JCEC  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:15
English to French
You're welcome Ruben Nov 28, 2002

This is what ProZ is all about !

Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:15
Member (2000)
Russian to English
+ ...
Off Topic cannot be accessed or posted in from Forum home page. Nov 28, 2002

Nice gesture on your part, Rubén. I am entering this to tell you that there is a long-standing problem with the Off Topic forum - Henry only recently became aware of it and has promised to fix it, but at present, it is not shown on the Forums Home Page, and the selection of forums to which you can post on that page does not include it.

The URL for the Off Topic Forum is*****&forum=44

in which the asterisks should be replaced by your ProZ identity number (or it may work by just omitting them altogether). It is worth bookmarking this under Favorites.

Having got there, it is possible to post in Off Topic Forum from the link at the bottom of the page.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

english monolingual- thank y\'all

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs