Mobile menu

New forum on speech recognition
Thread poster: Enrique Cavalitto

Enrique Cavalitto
Local time: 18:36
Mar 2, 2007

Dear members,

I am happy to announce the opening of a new technical forum dedicated to speech recognition, to be moderated by Mats Wiman, long-time moderator and one of the nicest guys I met in this site.

Please visit Mats in this new space to share questions, answers and experiences.

Direct link Reply with quote

Alicia Casal  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:36
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
wow! Mar 2, 2007

Hi Enrique.

Do you mean softwares like Dragon?

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:36
Partial member
+ ...
Great Mar 2, 2007

Thanks for letting us know Enrique.

Peter Linton  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:36
Member (2002)
Swedish to English
+ ...
Henry K. Mar 2, 2007

Great idea, Henry K. ( that's as close as my English version of Dragon will get to your name Enrique).

Delighted to hear this will be moderated by Marx the man (as close as it will get to Mats Wiman - sorry Mats!)

Seriously though, folks, once you have got the hang of it, speech recognition is great.

[Edited at 2007-03-02 21:40]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New forum on speech recognition

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs