https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom%3A_translator_coop/70384-rebekka_gross_will_oversee_planning_and_development_of_our_conferences.html

Rebekka Gross will oversee planning and development of our conferences
Thread poster: Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 01:46
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
Apr 11, 2007

Dear members,

I am glad to announce that Rebekka Gross, one of the organizers of the excellent ProZ.com Regional Conference of Edinburgh, has accepted a contracting role with ProZ.com in which she will now oversee planning and development of our regional and international conferences.

I had the pleasure to work with Rebekka (and Katharina Wawrzon) during the detailed preparation of the
... See more
Dear members,

I am glad to announce that Rebekka Gross, one of the organizers of the excellent ProZ.com Regional Conference of Edinburgh, has accepted a contracting role with ProZ.com in which she will now oversee planning and development of our regional and international conferences.

I had the pleasure to work with Rebekka (and Katharina Wawrzon) during the detailed preparation of the Edinburgh Conference, and to be with her during the show (a great show indeed!), so I am confident that our conferences will benefit greatly from her indefatigable energy and attention to detail.

While Rebekka works on conferences, Romina Bona and Leonardo Fusero will continue to handle powwows and training events, respectively.

Please welcome Rebekka and help her make ProZ.com conferences even better!

Regards,
Enrique Cavalitto
Community manager
Collapse

Giles Watson
Giles Watson  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 06:46
Italian to English
In memoriam
Orrabest, Rebekka! Apr 11, 2007

Sadly, I won't be able to attend the Budapest conference but it's nice to know that we can look forward to many more Edinburghs.

Giles

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Rebekka Gross will oversee planning and development of our conferences

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »