Mobile menu

New moderators around Romanian
Thread poster: Enrique Cavalitto

Enrique Cavalitto
Local time: 18:48
May 18, 2007

Dear members,

I am very happy to announce that two great professionals have joined the outstanding team of moderators:

# Maria Diaconu will moderate KudoZ in the Romanian to German, German to Romanian and Romanian monolingual pairs

# Mihai Badea will moderate KudoZ in the English to Romanian and Romanian to French pairs, as well as the forums "Being independent" and "Linux OS / Free software".

Besides my old friend and veteran moderator Dan Maracescu will add the Romanian to Spanish and Romanian to Italian pairs to his current roles.

Many thanks to Mihai, María, Dan and to all site moderators for all they do for the site and its community!

Direct link Reply with quote

Henrik Pipoyan  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:48
Member (2004)
English to Armenian
Hi Maria and Mihai May 19, 2007

Congratulations and welcome aboard. I hope you'll help make this site a better place for us all.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New moderators around Romanian

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs